Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Art Journal Live: Window

One of the things that Dina Wakely says, that I've been doing for years, is that two pages are as easy to make as one. My experience is that I tend to make two backgrounds, side by side, and then finish one and save the other one for a later date. It's nice to not have to haul out your stuff twice and you can experiment more with the color scheme.





This is the second page I made following the instructions in the Art Journal Live video. You can see the branch page here.



Windows have such meaning, I think they'll be cropping up in my work a lot more this year. 


Nice seeing you :-)









Thanks to all the winners for sending me your addys. I went directly from pneumonia to the flu so I am two days behind in posting your prizes. My apologies. 


4 comments:

Gill said...

Love your windows!
Hope you're feeling better soon - take care!

donna!ee said...

fabulous window Nicole....get well soon! ;)

Stacey said...

Fabulous artwork! So inspirational! I love it! Hope you feel better soon!

Hazel Agnew said...

Your windows to me are full of exciting promise. As though you are saying that the more you look, the more exciting adventures will be revealed to you. Love the sentiment, hope that you are mending! Xx