Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Dream a New Dream Mixed Media Hot Air Balloons


Good morning, world!

I'm going to keep the commentary short today as I have terrible laryngitis and while it effects my typing not at all, I've sort of lost my juice, my flare, my mojo that je ne sais quoi that helps propel me through the day.

Right now, any propelling results in coughing, asthma and suffering. Ick.

Okay. Whining done. 

Look what I made!


This is all created with the remaining Gelli-prints from my last post (painty hands, castle… go look)


I'm crushing on it hard. 
And apparently my hubby is too as he asked if he could have it for his office.
Which is always equal parts flattering and, 'hey, why don't you like my other stuff?"



So what do you think? I've been branching out and puttting my own spin on things, melding ideas and trying to Steal Like an Artist
You like?

P.S. The free shipping sale in my Society6 expires on the 17th. It's a great deal if you're looking for prints of iPhone cases :-)

2 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

I love it. Great piece of art !
Corrie x

Salla said...

Beautiful! Great quote & such vibrant colours and many creative prints in one piece!