Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Gelli Print Mono-Printing Part 2

This is the second part of the post showing all that Gelli Plate fun I was having last week. You can see the first part of the post HERE


For this one I wrote into the paint with a  Q-tip.
For the ghost print I added white paint and printed over teal


You'll see this paper prominently in an upcoming Valentine's Day project

This is another print made with layered stencils



Don't forget to roll out your excess paint and dab off your stencils into your art journal





And here's a few of my favorite prints from this Gelli Plate session:



For these ones I used a large focal-image stencil creating both a positive and negative print:







Did you recognize the sunburst behind him?

Hope this gave you a glimpse into a few of the ways you can use your Gelli Plate

Warmly,
~~~Nicole




2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are all so cool! I love making my own papers to use in my art, but I've never quite got around to getting a gelli plate. Your papers are so inspiring. And slightly enabling. :P

Dagmar said...

Wow - unique prints!