Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tuesday Trigger Card Set



I love Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger but haven't found time to play lately. This afternoon I decided to work through a few more of the 66 card fronts my Crate (etc.) scraps made and used this week's trigger as inspiration. Here it is:


My first thought was that it was a mauve-ish pink but then I looked at the table top and thought it to be a pinkish mauve. So I made a set with a little of both, some yellow, black and white and some opulence, luxury or bling! Hopefully the influences are apparent.


For this one I finally assembled some of the burnt edge flowers I made at least a year ago. They're very fun to sew together and I think it'll mail well.



It's nice to have some feminine, special occasion cards ready to mail.

~~~

This is also my entry into the S.O.S. Weakest Link challenge, my weaknesses shown here are kit clubs, Crate paper and (back in the day) Heidi Swapp bling. I don't know if I'll ever use all those jewels up. 

9 comments:

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

I love all of these cards! I think if I didn't have a whole ROOM full of s-crap, I could live on monthly kits. Seriously.

Thanks for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

Mitralee said...

Great job, think you captured the picture just perfect! I like your little fabric "doodle" on the first one the best!

Elizabeth R. said...

I totally remember those papers from Self-Addressed! I loved that kit! great job on the cards!

VanessaB said...

you were very inspired. beautiful cardS! :)

Mary C. said...

Gorgeous! That was one of my favorite papers.

Tammy said...

Love the ribbon and burned flowers!!

Jingle said...

Very pretty cards!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Nicole! Thanks for linking these up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Alica said...

wonderful! Love how all those papers work together. Fabulous flower too!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)