Wednesday, June 8, 2011

One Sheet Wonders: One More Card

I couldn't help myself, I was having so much fun with my one sheet wonder paper that I made one more card. And you wouldn't believe how old the embellishments are... like about ten years. Crazy!

I've loved all the postage stamp cancellations I've seen cropping up online but lacked the rubber stamp. Then it occurred to me that I have about a gazillion real canceled stamps and sure enough I found one I liked.


I used the card sketch provided by Diana Fisher of Sketchy Thursdays for Scrapbook Circle:


Speaking of, "You Did It", Rebecca from Crafty Me tried out making her own One Sheet Wonder and she did an awesome job. Here's her sheet:


And here is the layout she made with it:


Rebecca, can you shoot me an email with your mailing address? I want to get a prize out to you for being the first person to post their project. 

There's still six more days to post your sheets and projects to Mr. Linky.

~~~~

Huge thanks to Jennifer for featuring my Gallery Shelves on Sunshine and Chaucer:


~~~

This is my entry for Wee Memories Free For All Challenge.

6 comments:

Rebecca Geile said...

Holy Moly! Thanks for the props! This was fun. I'll see if I can figure out how to send an email.

www.StarHughes.com said...

I love the You Did It card!!! I need to make several of those in the next few weeks - I'm printing your card idea for inspiration!
Star Hughes Living

Tessa Buys said...

I love your take on the card sketch! Fabulous work :).

Bec said...

I love this idea!!! I'm always making cards and in a pinch. Granted, I don't stamp so that could throw a hitch into the plans, but I don't need an excuse to add to my crafting collection :)

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute, Nicole! Didn't think I would ever use the word cute on your blog. :D

Laurel said...

I love what you have done!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.