Thursday, June 2, 2011

One Sheet Wonders Day Two: Cards

The best thing about One Sheet Wonders is that cards come together so ridiculously fast when you've done your stamping ahead of time.



I specifically set out to make cards that were simple enough crafters of all levels could take a crack at them and that used limited supplies so you could mix and match what you have.



What you need:

1 One Sheet Wonder cut in quarters (from yesterday)
Ink used for stamping
Binding tape dyed to match (from yesterday)
Tags
Border punch
Paint swatches
Embellishments if desired
Dimensional dots or tape
Card Bases: Mine are from the Cupcards {to go}  June Kit 'Virginia'

A word about paint swatches, I see a lot of absolutely darling swatch projects but I personally try to only craft with ones I've already brought home for their intended purpose. I'm also the girl who feels compelled to buy a pack of gum at a gas station if I use the bathroom so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

I want to see what you've been making. Please link up  your one sheet wonders and/or projects made with them.


Don't forget, I'm giving away the June Cupcards {togo} kit on June 15th
See THIS POST for details. Basically comment and play along to win :-)

Warmly,
Nicole

6 comments:

CathyR said...

Awesome cards. Now I'm going to have to go back and read yesterday's post to get the full scoop!

Cherie said...

These are adorable, Nicole. Love that you can use them for a variety of reasons.

www.StarHughes.com said...

Love these cards! So pretty and colorful! My favorite is the "Hello" card - I could always use more of those!
Star Hughes Living

Anonymous said...

How fun! Great cards!

April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

Love them! :)

Stephanie J said...

There - I promise, I made these the day the challenged was issued... but then I totally forgot to post & link them!! LOL!