Thursday, April 14, 2011

File Folder Album

This accordian file folder tag book has been on my to-try list for ever... years really. And now I've made one.




I really like having pockets big enough to hold ephemera, extra photos etc.



This is my entry into this week's Etsy Inspired Challenge. I chose this gorgeous Vintage Pendant Necklace as my inspiration:


And also my Quirky Crafts entry for , "An Easter or Spring creation which must include something sparkly (gems, glitter etc) and use at least one punch.
~~~~~

In other happy news I get to add a new item to my Where's Nicole? page, I made the top three at Simon Says Stamp and Show:



Linked Up to:


Tatertots and Jello

11 comments:

Tiff said...

Congrats on your Simon Says Stamp honors!!! I adore your album! This was the first time of mini album I ever made and it's of my honeymoon! I always forget to go back to it! Can't wait to see yours filled with photos and momentos!

Laura said...

This is gorgeous xxx

Dara Lynn said...

Love this album!!!!! I have a huge box of folders...hmmm...need to knock the dust off and grab some paper!!! I love the choice of papers you used...so fresh and fab!!

Rachael said...

OH!!! How absolutely WONDERFUL!! I love the colors and details!

Spyder said...

What a brilliant entry! Love it! Thank you so much for joining Quirky Crafts Challenge this time round! Don't forget to pop back in two weeks, 23rd and/or 24th April (Friday/Saturday) to vote for your favourite and ask your buddies to vote for you too!
((Lyn))

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

This is my favorite type of craft - beautiful AND practical.

I'm staring at the top photo trying to figure out how you got so much dimension to it.

Congratulations on your Simon Says honor!!

de said...

Love your tag book Nicole! You are so crafty! I love viewing all your projects.

OH and guess what?! You won EtsyInspired this week! So check out the blog for details!!!!

Kendra said...

Congrats on winning! Great job, this looks like it took a lot of work and it's so cute!

Monica said...

You've got so many great ideas. I can't wait to try this. I always love checking out your site!

I'd like to give you a blogger award - so please stop by my site to pick it up in my next post! www.mamabirdwhatstheword.blogspot.com

Caro said...

What a gorgeous album. Thank you so much for joining us at Quirky Crafts.

Anonymous said...

How cool! I love your wonderful Spring design!