Friday, January 15, 2010

It's Tiki Time!

The lovely Shannon sent me these cute, cute Tiki Party stamps a few months back and I was "saving" them for when I next have a luau... sorta silly, no? As much as I would like to limbo and imbibe in fruity drinks with good friends, now is not the time but I can do some stamping now.

This sketch is by the lovable Kathi. It was intended to showcase inchies but alas, I am inchie-less so I did it Myyyyyyy Waaaaay (said in my best Sid Vicious voice)


Inside:

I decorated it inside and out "From Start to Finish" as another entry in the Moxie Fab Challenge. I'm totally having a blast with this one.

Sorry the photos are a bit mangy. I'm in a ton-o-pain right now so taking 57 shots to get the perfect one was out of the question.

11 comments:

Jenn said...

Love the flames!!! too fun!

Maggi said...

So cute, I love the one with the drinks!

CathyR said...

I like it. Love those Tikis.

Bombshell Stamps said...

Fantastic card Nicole! I love how you worked those tiki flames and the brown ink worked beautifully! Great job!!!

Julie said...

awesome! and i love the colors you chose!

Janine Rachau said...

Awesome card Nicole! Great design and those torches RAWCK! Tfs your fabulous talent.

Candace H said...

Very cute card, Nicole! And LOVE those flowers in the card below... gorgeous!

LisaNRoxy said...

too cute! Love how you decorated the inside of the card too!

GlitteryKatie said...

Yummy work Miss Nicole!!!

Nathalie said...

Oh, I love this! Great design! Glad you joined the blog hop this weekend! :)

Brandy J. said...

Cute card!!