Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tobor The Great and more

I finished my second stool. Only one to go :-)


Do you know it took me months to realize Tobor is Robot in reverse?

Tomorrow I'm participating in a 24 Hour Crop Hop for Scrapbooking and Crafting Friends. I'm posting at noon EST and my challenge will have something to do with the guys in our life. The prize is two page kits:



Plus I'll be throwing in some cardstock and other goodies :-)

Hope you pop in and check it out.

Oh, wow! Yay! Yippee! Stephanie Corfee posted another GORGEOUS free digital image? You can get it here, but only for the next three days.

Did you notice some changes around here? A few weeks back I added "follow this blog" and I would absolutely love it if you followed me. It's really thrilling to watch the pictures grow. Yesterday I changed my header and finally filled in the "About Me" profile jibber-jabber. Since I've been here over a year I thought it was about time.

See you tomorrow~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I heart this stool :) Can't wait to see your book in that PC book :)

Unknown said...

So here's the deal. While I'm loving the free Stephanie coloring book images, I have a thing about feet. Do I download it or not? So far, my feet issues are winning.

PS: Gorgeous new masthead! Perfectly you.