Thursday, July 2, 2009

Good Thursday

For a lot of you this is the end of the work week and the start of Fourth of July Weekend. Hope you are planning something special. We don't really celebrate Fourth of July. It's an adopted holiday we often forget - which seems impossible when there is a fireworks stall on every corner. We usually do some major home maintenance on holiday weekends as we're crowd-phobic so I'm thinking about painting the living room. We shall see.

Thanks for the kind words yesterday, therapy went great and I feel beat-up today but in a good way.

Here is another LO I did for Scrapbook Sussies:



Did you see I bumped Trenton's silhouette in the top shot? I haven't done that since the '90s. LOL.



This paper was a challenge for me as I don't usually use product that, in my DH's words (not mine) is so gimmicky and specific. But I really like how it turned out and it was a great paper to reinforce the theme of his new found interest in astronomy.

The very talented Ann from Creative Antics is celebrating her one year blogiversary with a gigantic RAK. You should scamper over and check it out. Click here.

Speaking of one year blog birthdays, my one year just passed, unnoticed and unheralded. I've posted 276 updates this year - that's not so bad for a person who wasn't sure about blogging.

1 comment:

CathyR said...

Cool page. The paper is perfect for it.