Thursday, June 11, 2009

Victoria Case Challenge #3

Do you remember my Willy the Worm card? I won that challenge and the prize was being the guest designer for Challenge Three. Thanks, Victoria :-)

The challenge was to use this sketch:


and here's what I made:



I used one of the digital stamps from the monsters collection (scroll to the bottom of the page) and paper and stickers from Sassafras Lass.

By the way, any day where I get to use googly eyes is a great day indeed.

Did you see that Victoria Case has a new free image available - and it's awesome! Check it out here.

Happy Thursday everyone :-)

5 comments:

Mary C. said...

OMGosh! I love it! Totally adorable. You have a flair, my friend.

Laura said...

*scream* Oh my! That is unreal! Soooooooooooo super cute! i love it lots and lots and lots!

Vicki G said...

Very Funky! Love it!

CathyR said...

So cute. I love those monsters and their googly eyes. The Sassafrass Lass papers are one of my new favorites.

Lan said...

Nicole, you are soooo talented. I lifted a couple of your pages in the LYB mini album. :)