Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Easter Card Tutorial

There is a new tutorial of mine up at Clear Artistic Stamps you can see it here.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but we went to Race to Witch Mountain and it was awesome. Great movie, action packed, exciting, funny. What was especially nice was that I didn't find a single bit of objectionable material. The teens were fully clothed, there was no bad language, the closest thing to potty humor was the dog asking the girl if they could stop the car so he could go to the bathroom. As for as violence, there are a lot of car chases and fist fights but anyone who is hurt is always shown with a bandaid or some other minor scuff later. Even the largest crash is followed with dialogue stating that the driver was fine. All five of us gave it an 8 or 9 out of ten. I especially loved the nods to the original two movies- there's even cameos!

4 comments:

itsallrosi said...

she's so cute! I love vintage bunnies. the whole stamp set is pretty. love your color combo here, too.

how about the Big Love finale? I went upstairs to watch and it was just starting, I couldn't break away for even 1 minute to put my pjs on!

The Richmond's said...

I always enjoy checking out your blog Nicole! I may not post a comment but I check often! ;0)

Kristen H said...

Cute card. I love that image, and the paper, and your stick pin!
Thank you for the movie review. It seems like nothing is too exciting to go see right now that is on the marquee. Maybe we are just too picky. But I didn't even think of this one as a choice, until now. Maybe we will check it out.

Linsey R said...

How absolutely darling, Nicole! Your coloring of this sweet little spring bunny is so great and I love the lovely color combo and patterns! Such awesome work you do, wow!! We're so lucky to have you working with Belinda and gracing us with your inspiring creativity!! :) I look forward to drooling over much more of your fabo projects and cards! tfs it all! hugs